T & C's Bouncy Castles
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to the children and/or adults using the inflatable or damage to the inflatable itself. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. Please ensure no adults use the inflatables intended for child use only (all inflatables except 'The Pitch', 'The Gladiator' or 'The Dragon') as they have not been manufactured for adult use (adults may go on to help smaller children when necessary but please refrain from ‘playing’).
2. No food, drink or chewing gum to be consumed on or near the inflatable. (To avoid choking and mess)
3. Ensure that all children have removed their footwear and any sharp or dangerous objects from their person such as pens, buckles, badges, purses etc. Spectacles are best removed.
4. Face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or ‘silly string’ are not permitted to be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the inflatable.
6. Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8. Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using unit. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9. Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
10. Please ensure children are not pushing, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
11. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
12. If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
14. Do not allow any children on the inflatables if they are feeling “queasy” or unwell.
15. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous.
16. In the event of heavy rain, it is essential that the inflatable be switched off and please make sure that the blower is covered to prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower and then into the inflatable. In the event of light rain, if no shower cover is fitted, the unit should not be used. When the rain has stopped, you may start the unit again. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel(s).
17. In the event of the fan cutting out, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Switch it off at the mains, leave it for 5 minutes and switch it back on. During this time check that there is nothing covering the intake and also check the tube between blower and inflatable is not restricted. If this does not correct the problem please inform us straight away.
18. If hiring a ball pool, please ensure that all the balls are returned to the bag provided at the end of your hire.
19. If hiring 'The Fun Farm' outdoors with animals, please ensure that the animals stay inside 'The Fun Farm'.
We reserve the right to cancel any outdoor bookings due to heavy rain and/or strong winds. Your deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is due to severe weather.